What's better than falling asleep watching golf with daddy on a Sunday afternoon?
Aren't they cute?
Yes, she fell asleep mid-snack. . . She never even took a bite of that pretzel!
Little Miss Kylie reading "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing" Aren't they cute?
Yes, she fell asleep mid-snack. . . She never even took a bite of that pretzel!
And this is what happens when you leave the sugar-addict alone with a huge bag of M&M's!
(Yes, her little chipmunk cheeks are filled with 'em and the coloring all over her face is what happens when she licks them and them rubs them all over herself!)
Aaaahhhh . . . . Good Times!
10 comments:
I did the exact same thing with Luke. What better way to spend a Sunday afternoon?
Sundays are the best....clearly!
those pics are so cute - i love syd's chipmunk cheeks!
M and M's are the best lick and rub candies. It's a scientific fact. "Melt in your mouth, then on your forehead and eyelids" was the original slogan in the 60's.
That's my son!!! And granddaughters! Jen, you're a champ!We love you guys!
MOMMA J.
How fun to see your family!! I love M&M's although I've never tried licking and rubbing! You guys are great!
Aunt Tonna
Mommy--give me candy! That's hilarious. And Taylor with her pretzel. And Kylie, pretty good for a girl who can't spell Marie!
That picture of Chad and Taylor is priceless! Those moments just don't come often enough. Especially with hubbies the type of hubbies we have. (If you know what I mean ;)
i can't wait for next week!! i love you guys!!
I don't think I have ever seen a cuter picture of napping buddies! so darling! Your kids are adorable - Chad?? he's okay too:)
Aunt Lena
Post a Comment