Well, I decided to re-visit the last couple of weeks in December in parts mostly because it was CRAZY busy . . . and I have a TON of pictures to go through (I literally took over 500 pictures!~~ crazy, uh?). . . and if I sit at the computer all day, my house will be destroyed.
So, here's a re-cap of December little by little...
Thursday, December 18
Temple Square with our buddies, The Breadys!!!
Seriously, I think they are some of the best friends & neighbors ever!
So, here's a re-cap of December little by little...
Thursday, December 18
Temple Square with our buddies, The Breadys!!!
Seriously, I think they are some of the best friends & neighbors ever!
3 comments:
looks like fun...and no offense to temple square, but I'm waiting for the Disneyland pics :)
oops forgot mom was signed in, that last comment is from me :)
Oh, we love you guys too!
Post a Comment