Monday, January 25, 2010

What I've been doing lately.......

Besides trying to keep up with four lovely girls and one handsome hubby, I've been sewing up a storm!  I'm not tired of it quite yet, so we'll see what else I can create.
These are two of my sewing projects I've finished in the last couple of weeks...
Syd loves to be my model.  The dress was made for her, but fits Kylie as a really cute top. 
I made the skirt for Taylor, but since she and Syd are the same size, they both wear it.
I've got a sewing bug right now and am totally obsessed with fabric!  I love looking at fabric in store and online and finding really cute fabric to make really cute stuff!  It could probably be called an obsession...

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I just got off of a sewing obsession/kick and I have the fabric for 3 more projects but I'm feeling too pooped to finish them.... Can I bring them to you? I was admiring Syd's dress at church and wondered if you made it or not, its SO cute!! Good job!

Tina said...

Does this mean you are feeling better? I hope so. I have the painting bug, so am redoing my kitchen/dining/bathroom/drinking fountain room. The last two haven't been painted since we built the house. Think it's about time??????

Lisa said...

Those are so adorable! You have quite the talent, sista! And p.s. Chad's parents have a drinking fountain room? That's freakin sweet. :) Love ya!

Case said...

i need to come and see you so these kicks you are on will rub off on me!!

Sherrie said...

Hi! I love them and I can't wait until baby is old enough for me to practice on. Always knew you had talent!

Talk to you soon!