I have realized that my problem with blogging lately is that I haven't really felt "narrative"...
So, for your viewing pleasure, here are some pictures of our cute kids!
Her turkey dinner did the trick! By the time I got the dishes done, she was out cold!
Notice the intense concentration! :) Syd and I were playing Jenga and she did MUCH better than I thought a 3 year old would do playing that game!
I spy a TAYLOR in a TREE!
(Although it doesn't appear this way, she is actually about 15 feet off the ground!!
Eye-level from my parents' deck)
Isn't she sweet!! I just love her to pieces!
And I love the age that she has reached. She's trying to
figure out how to crawl and talk and is so much fun!
Yes, I know that I am missing pictures of Kylie....
The baby is screaming and the girls need to go to bed.
She is not forgotten. Pictures of her coming soon!



2 comments:
your girls are all so georgous! i love checking in on your blog and seeing what a fun momma you are!
Love the new layout!!! Now, how about a new post! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment