Monday, June 30, 2008

Hello out there!

Is it just me or is it hard to find the time and the desire to blog in the summer??

I'd rather be doing other things!

Do you blame me??? :)

6 comments:

Sherrie said...

OK. It just has to be said...stinkin' cute girls you got there!! Also, every time I see Tato with her new short "do" I think of Ramona from the Ramona Quimby books...I don't know why, I just do. I think if they made a Ramona movie, she'd be a shoo-in. Check them out; the girls will love them, but they may give them some new ideas to try around the house and you may not be up for that just now...")

Dr H said...

So, yeah, no clue what's in Sugar Smacks that can't be metabolized by the human body, but they should use it to test kidney function. I'm sooooo relieved that others have noticed. Way to go, Kylie!!

Becky said...

Amen! And yes...Ramona! That's funny, I wouldn't have come up with that, but really!

Sherrie said...

Hey there best cuz!
Hope you have a fantabulous birthday tomorrow!! Thanks for being the best. I was going through my college journals the other day, just randomly, and I kept thinking how lucky I was that you were with me then and for all the wise advice and counsel you gave me and all the stuff/drama you put up with me...wow, you're the greatest!
Have a great day-
")

Sherrie said...

Holy Cow! I saw Craig's news! That's fantastic. It's not a destination you here every day. I'll call you, but I just wanted to let you know that I saw it...")

Mamma Martin said...

Chad and Jen--you did sooooo good. The girls are precious!!