I love my girls more than I can even put into words.
Now I'm pretty close to loving school just as much! :)
The girls were very ready to start school. They were anxious to get back into their school routines and I think a little anxious to have some space from each other! Our house has been SO peaceful since school started!
Kylie's 1st Day of 1st GRADE!!!
(Above: Before school. Below: Recovering from her first day.)
Kylie's teacher this year is Ms. Karma. We LOVE her already!! She is so sweet and welcoming! Kylie walked into class and Ms. Karma just took right under her wing. She gave Ky a huge hug and made her feel right at home. (This is the point that I actually got a little teary-eyed. It was nice knowing that she cared about teaching Kylie enough to make her feel so wanted on the first day.) I realized that first grade might actually be a bigger adjustment for Kylie than kindergarten was. She's there longer, has a little more independence and has to learn how to buy lunch in the cafeteria!!! She was so excited to buy lunch at school -- that was the highlight of her day! Especially since they were serving corn dogs!! What's not to love about school??? :)
Taylor's 1st day of her 2nd year of Pre-School!
(Top: Before school. Bottom: Recovering from her first day of school.)
Taylor's teacher this year is Miss Lindsay. This is her second year with her and we absolutely love this amazing teacher!! This is our fourth year with Miss Lindsay -- Kylie attended her pre-school for two years before kindergarten -- and it won't be our last because Sydney is signed up to start with her next fall! As you can see in the pictures, Taylor relieves her stress a little differently than Kylie does! After a long day at school, Ky just has to veg. Taylor, on the other hand, has got to let those never-ending wiggles loose!
10 comments:
Yay for school! What does Syd do with all of her free time?
P.S. Random thought...in the picture of Taylor before school...your yard lookd great!
The girls look adorable. And, yes, there's nothing like the first day of school. I just liked getting back on a schedule. I'm still more organized during the school year and my kids have been gone for years!
I am So glad Kylie has Miss. Karma! She is hands down the best first grade teacher! Josh had here, and now Emily. I just LOVE her! Emily Loves the fact that she gets school lunch, too! SHe told me about the corn dogs, and I said aren't they the same kind as ours? She said yeah, but they just taste So delicious at school, Mom! Too funny!
Isn't school awesome!!!
BTW, do you have an invite to my blog? If you want one, send me your email to:
wilson6ohana@yahoo.com
Cute girls!! I would veg like Kylie :)
Your girls are adorable. Takes me back a few years when my girls were all little and home. The first day of school is the best, they are so excited and grown up! Life gets back on a schedule and things seem to be right again. Although it goes by too darn fast!!
Love you guys
Aunt Lena
The girls are adorable--it is fun to check your blog and see how they are growing!
Aunt Tonna
The girls are so stinkin' cute! I know it's only been a week, but we miss you guys a lot!
I MISS YOU AND YOUR CUTE LITTLE FAMILY!!!!!!! I hear we are watching the BYU game on Saturday. Sounds fun! I'm excited to see you guys!
Looks like the "Girls Weekend" is upon you. Travel safe and have fun and thanks for calling the other day! I'm bummed I didn't get to see you guys, but we're planning on coming up for Craig's talk, so see you soon!
I love stopping by to see what's happening in the Jarvis family...if you want an invite to our blog send an email to bjmklenk@yahoo.com
Post a Comment