Monday, January 19, 2009

"Dumb dog!"

I think the girls are beginning to understand my frustration with their cute little dog, Rowdy. I am starting to hear MY words come out of THEIR mouths . . . and I LOVE IT!
For example:
Sydney came up from the basement this morning, crying and holding her chewed up princess purse. I asked her what was wrong and she managed to say through her sobbing, "the dumb dog ate my purse and I can't take it anymore!"
Yes, she really said that and it was one of THE cutest things I have ever heard!

5 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

Those are the moments that I am glad I don't have any animals. I always wanted one, until I got my own house and my own stuff that I didn't want ruined.

Leesee Girlyfield said...

So funny! Sad about her special purse though. Gotta love that dog!

Becky said...

She's SO cute! I wish I could've heard that come out in her cute little voice!! But terribly sorry about the purse. Stupid dog.

Tina said...

Sounds to me like it's time to give up a dog!!!:) I assume you got back from your honeymoon safely! JK

Chelsee said...

I feel her pain, my dog drives me crazy sometimes! Your blog is so cute, what program do you use? do you print digi scrapbookpages? Oh yeah..this is chad's cousin Chelsee.