Thursday, February 19, 2009

"A BYU Man am I"

There are several reasons why I love BYU. The wonderful education, the beautiful women (one of which became my wife), the excitement at Lavell Edwards Stadium, the honor code, the noise in the Mariott Center, the calm feeling you getting when you walk into the testing center(j/k), American Heritage, Sacrament meeting at 7:30am or 5:30pm, and even living in Wymount Terrace. But the #1 most important reason why I love BYU is the standards we keep while at BYU. I wish other schools taught similar standards.






Are there people out there on the same team as this guy? If so, have you ever thought about killing yourself?
Seriously!


11 comments:

Case said...

I wish I shared all of your passion for byu... But I'm afraid I don't. Don't worry though, I am certainly not a red team fan:)

Dan said...

I think I know that guy/person?

Lisa said...

Ha ha... is that a guy or a girl?

Tim said...

what is the difference between a BYU coed and a Utah coed?


You can tell the BYU coed is actually a coed.

Leesee Girlyfield said...

That's a picture of Jerry's cousin so you better watch it!

Emily S said...

Y was the first letter Josh learned, due to football-game exposure. We're trying not to introduce the "other letter" until it's a need-to-know basis.

Becky said...

NICE!!

Erin Morgan said...

I had a class with that guy last semester! GO UTAH!!!

Sherrie said...

Yikes...that's pretty much all I've got.
P.S. I left a message on your home phone today. I hope you are all well. We need to get together SOON!!!

Chantz H. Davis said...

Chad... Aunt Lena here! Loved this post! I agree with you all of it! GO COUGARS!

Kris and Q said...

Great picture but seriously is there gender is ?.