Monday, February 9, 2009

Coming soon to the Jarvis Fam . . .


(If you can call September "soon"!!!)

18 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah, I'm glad to be the first one to leave a comment. Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you.

Steven and Kimberly said...

I read on facebook that the secret was out, and was hoping this was the secret. Congratulations! Let me know if you need anything... I'm happy to help! And, bu the way, you and your hubby sang beautifully!

Dan said...

Congratulations.
I'm excited for you all. the Ward can use more of those cute Jarvis children.

Becky said...

I noticed the stork is carrying a pick blanket.

Jen said...

Pink is all we know at this house!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! September is a great month. We are due then too.

Anonymous said...

I saw Chad today and told him Congrats! He was like, "How did you find out?". LOL! I am excited for you!

Fab Five said...

YAH!!! ANOTHER GIRL FOR CHAD! Hopefully this baby will be a Ute fan. :) He! He! Actually, Joel and I couldn't be happier for you guys. Congrats!

Heather said...

Congrats to your family!! Hope all is well!

Tiffany said...

congratulations!!! That is SO GREAT!!

Chantz H. Davis said...

Congratulations you guys! Chad I hope you switched from Coke to Pepsi! That's what Gary did after FOUR girls to get a boy:)!

Melissa said...

Yeah for you guys. (I think Becky meant pink in her little comment.)That would be great if you guys were having a boy. Three older sisters to help raise him! Congrats!!!

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Holy #@*! Congratulations!!! Hopefully this will be your boy too, or we probably won't be able to be friends anymore. ;)

Erin Morgan said...

Your girls are the cutest things ever I cant wait to see this one! Congrats Jen! Come on BOY!! Hope your feeling ok!

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

Yay!!! Congrats!

Bry and Meliss said...

YAY!! That's great news! We are super excited for you!!! We will cross our fingers for a boy :) But then again, would you even know what to do with one? ;)

Kates said...

Whoo Hoo for another little one! That is so exciting!

Emily S said...

Congrats! Being the 18th comment, I am not original in noticing the pink blanket . . .