Thursday, July 9, 2009

Random Pictures

Yes, I know the posting date says July something, but for the record, it's August 12, 2009.

Here are some really cute random pictures from the Sherwood Family Reunion we went to back in JUNE. . . yes, I know. . . it's AUGUST now. . . oh well.

Great Grandpa Sherwood and the Jarvis girls

Syd and her buddy, Grandad


Syd and her new buddy Grandpa Sherwood. She just loved to be with him and talk his ears off! It was so cute to see how she instantly bonded with him!!
Chad and Dad~two peas in a pod!Cousins make the best friends! I just wish they could be together more often!! Taylor, Kylie (looks like she's worn out already) and Cayden
Hadley and Sydney
My handsome hubby and our beautiful daughters
What a good horse! He was so good with the girls and let them
ride him multiple times. They even took turns leading him.
First time on a horse and SO excited!!
The girls still chant the little family cheer they learned at the reunion:
"Say What?"

"Say What?"

"We be Sherwoods!"
"We be Sherwoods!"

I LOVE family!!!

8 comments:

Tina said...

Yay!!! A new post!!! I LOVE the pictures! And the girls, of course!

Case said...

i almost didn't look through the post when I first just saw the date. the sad thing is then i knew the actual date of your last post and so i came back to your page. i've checking often:)
i'm glad you put these up even though it was a long time ago.

Tina said...

Awesome pictures!!! I need the one of Syd and Grandpa Sherwood! It's precious. All of them are---I want the one with the cousins as well!Love you girls!!!

Tina said...

LOVE the pictures!! Can I get copies, or download them from here? Someone will have to show me how---that's surprising, huh? Love you girls!!!

Becky said...

I love the horse pictures. Especially the one with Chad and the girls, that is so cute!!

Mamma Martin said...

Great pictures--great family!!

Lis said...

These pics make me so miss you guys... don't know what I'm talkin' about - we ALWAYS miss you guys!! How's that baby growin??

Nicole said...

You have such a cute family! I hope you are all doing well. This is your cousin Nicole by the way!!!!