Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Camry Grace Jarvis

She's here!
And what a cute girl she is!
Camry Grace was born Sunday, September 6, 2009 at 2:42 am. She weighed 9 pounds 6 oz and was 20 inches long. I'll fill you in on the details when I feel like I can sit at the computer for a little bit longer! We're just so glad to have you here, Camry! We love you!!!!

16 comments:

Steven and Kimberly said...

She sure is a beauty! I'm glad she is here and hope your feeling well. Let me know anything I can do to help.

Melissa said...

she looks great. 9 lbs, yeah you! I bet the girls are just mauling her!

Nicole said...

She is so beautiful. Congratulations!

Lisa said...

I love her. And you. :)

Tiffany said...

She is beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!

Bonita said...

Hi, this is Alisa's mom. I talked to Chad at soccer practice tonight, so when I happened to see your name at the top of Alisa's blog list tonight, I just had to check out the picture of the new baby. She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

Dan said...

What a cutie. Congratulations to you all.....looking forward to more pictures.

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Oh, she is ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to get that little angel in my arms! Congratulations!!!!

Emily said...

Congratulations Jen! She is a beauty.

Sherrie said...

I love her cheeks. Squeezable and kissable!

Lis said...

YAY! Congratulations guys! We love you and think she's perfectly adorable!

Case said...

once again i'm soooo excited! can't wait to meet her!!

Mamma Martin said...

Love those cheeks!! She is just beautiful!! Congratulations!!

Chantz H. Davis said...

Jen, She is adorable! Fat babies are the best! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! She is beuatiful!

Markee said...

Congrats guys!! She is a doll, just like the rest of your girls!!! P.S. I could have sworn I saw Chad at conference yesterday, then Aunt Tina told me it wasn't him but it looked EXACTLY like him!