In honor of this beautiful, spring-like day, I thought I'd put up a few pictures of the snowy days that are hopefully behind us! The last snow storm we had dumped about a foot of snow on us and the girls had a blast trying to keep the driveway shoveled (or mowed, in Sydney's case) and just playing in the snow. We love the snow but are SO ready for the warm sunshine!!
7 years ago


4 comments:
The pictures of Taylor sitting in the snow just makes me laugh! I can just hear her funny giggle. I wish we could be there to hang out with you guys!
Your girls look so cute all bundled up in their coats and hats. I love the picture of Syd with her bashful, sweet smile. She is such a little angel! I'm definitely hopin' those snowy days are behind us. I'm ready for warm, laid back days at the park.
Yay, welcome to the blogging world. We've all been wondering what was taking so long! jk
Keep up with our fam the same way:
www.mickmonkeys.blogspot.com
I never would've thought to mow the driveway! How could you guys not have shared that method with us!?
Post a Comment