Monday, February 25, 2008

Finally!!!!


So, Kylie has had a loose tooth for about 3 weeks now. The day it started to wiggle she had to call and tell everyone. Well, tonight it finally came out! She came running downstairs saying, "Dad, you've got to see this! My tooth can turn!" So she showed us how she could push it forward and then spin the whole thing around. It was pretty funny. Chad reached in and pulled it out -- Kylie didn't even know. He showed her her tooth and she got this look on her face like, 'That's going to hurt" and then realized that it was already out. She started giggling uncontrollably and said, "That is SO cool!" She ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and repeated to herself "that is so cool" about 10 times. I wish you could have heard her giggle . . . she is so excited to have the Tooth Fairy visit her tonight!

2 comments:

Case said...

Yeah Kylie!! Tell her I'm very impressed...I'm pretty sure I cried everytime I lost a tooth. Probably because Mom popped it out with a spoon which was just scary. So how much does the Tooth Fairy pay?

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Congrats Kylie! That missing tooth adds a spark to your beautiful smile, and just how much did the tooth fairy bring you?