I found a few (ok, more than just a few) cute pictures on my computer that I thought I'd put up today just for fun... I love looking back at my little angels and seeing how they've grown and changed -- time goes by way too fast!
Kylie (May 2006)
Sydney (1 month old 5/2006)
Taylor (May 2006)
Kylie & Taylor (2006)
Sydney (Dec. 2006)
Kylie & Taylor (2006).jpg)
Kylie (Fall 2007)
5 comments:
oh i remember when you cut kylie's hair last year...it was soooooo cute! i love those girls!!
Your girls are just adorable! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up?? I didn't realize that you read my blog, I have read yours too, just never left a comment, so thanks!!
Such cute girls you have! I am so glad to find YOUR blog :).
I love the pictures of the girls. They sure are cute. Kylies carmel apples sounds perfect right about now!
Chad is going to love looking at all of his girls from the stand. We are so excited for you guys. Hopefully, he still will not have a problem from the glare since it will be coming from a different direction.
what fun - i love looking back at old pictures! they are so cute!
Post a Comment