Last week I took the girls to the Benson Grist Mill to have their pictures taken by our friend, Keli. She is a FABULOUS photographer! I love the pictures she took of the girls! Taylor was feeling a little mellow that day and went for the more serious look, but even those turned out so cute! If you are looking for a good photographer, please call her! Her website is http://kelibphotography.blogspot.com





7 comments:
Way cute!!! The girls are darling and I like the way the serious pictures turned out... she looks like she belongs in a magazine. :)
Could your girls be any more gorgeous?! Love the pictures and we totally miss you guys. So are you going to visit us or what? Probably not now that Chad is a faux Bishop, huh?! :) J/K... we think he is perfect for the calling and will do a wonderful job for Picket Lane.
So cute! And I am so jealous. We went out today for a family group shot with Mom, Dad and Chris. Broder was just not in the mood for it. She said we got some good ones...and I hope so because Mom wants to put them in the living room....2 year olds I tell ya.
Love the pics! Keli did a great job. I like the lighting and the perspective. Cute kids!
Oh, and tell your sweet hubby who brings home flowers to have a talk with my hubby.
The pics are stunning! How awesome!
those pictures are adorable - they turned out so great!
Happy Halloween, kiddos! We drove to St. Louis Friday night for a wedding Saturday morning, so I forgot it was Halloween. Post pictures! I bet the girls were so cute! Love you all! P.S. Tell chad I have an appt. with my doc on Tuesday.
Post a Comment