Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Thoughts

Last week at General Conference I was especially touched by Elder Holland's talk about christ and His Atonement. It was a way of looking at things that I hadn't seen before. It reinforced my testimony that Apostles are special witness of Jesus Christ. The testimony given that day was very special indeed. I know that Christ lives, that He suffered for our sins in the Garden of Gethsemane, died on the Cross, and was resurrected. He did this to overcome Spiritual and Physical death. I know that by and through Him we can return to live with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ again. I know that because of the sealing power of the priesthood through temple ordinances, we can live with Them as families forever. How amazing!! I found this video on www.lds.org yesterday. It was made from Elder Holland's talk from conference. Here is the link, the video is only about 4 1/2 minutes long. Check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFhS0dAduc

1 comments:

Tina said...

I sent that clip to tons of people. Isn't it amazing how quickly and efficiently the church gets things done. Love you guys. Hope you had a nice Easter!