Friday, April 17, 2009

Scissors Part THREE

Yes, the infamous "safety scissors" have caused trouble in our house once again.
No, fortunately this time it wasn't Taylor.
UNFORTUNATELY, this time it was my baby with absolutely amazing hair!!!
As you can tell by the little smirk on her face, she was quite proud of herself for cutting off about SIX INCHES.
Lisa is coming out today to see what she can do to fix it. Hopefully since it's not too terrible, she'll be able to do something besides chop it all off! The Lord must have known what He was doing when He inspired my sister to go to cosmetology school. . . He knew I'd need her desperately . . . and frequently!!! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is going to be darling in a chin length bob! She will love it during summer-you will, too- even though you probaly don't want to! :)

You handle these situations SO Well!!!

Tina said...

I was thinking a bob would be so cute too, but dang it, Syd. Isn't being a mom so fun?! Kinda makes you want another little girl, huh?

Tina said...

I almost forgot, we want to see "after" pictures, also.

Fab Five said...

I feel it's time to remove all scissors and other sharp instruments from the home. (This, coming from Joel, who sliced off the top of his finger. Genius!)
Sorry we didn't call when we were up. We heard you were out of town. Next visit for sure... Olive Garden? :)

Heather said...

At least it's not all the way to the scalp!?! It was great getting to see your girls last week. Just wish we could've see you too!

Chantz H. Davis said...

Not that bad if she only cut that one piece! Good luck with the make over. I also would like to see 'after' pictures. Your girls are adorable.

Dan said...

I talked with Syd at church on Thursday night, she really was quite proud of her hair cut.
Maybe you guys should get a locking gun cabinet just for scissors.

Case said...

OH no!! you need to hide those things better! it will be very cute though!!

Kris and Q said...

Oh no, so thats why you cute her hair. I am so sorry! Scissors should be outlawed at your house. However, little Syd looks so cute with her hair cut. Your kids can wear any type of hair and look great.