This is going to be quick because I'm walking out the door.
We had an ultrasound the other day to find out if our little baby is a boy or a girl.
It's a GIRL!!!!
Yes, we're having another one! What a blessing it is to be priviliged to have FOUR beautiful daughters of our Heavenly Father sent to our home!!!
6 comments:
haha Grats! I say just stop trying to have a boy. Even if you do have one at this point, 4 big sisters means he probably wouldn't become any more masculine then them. Better to keep it simple.
Hooray!!! Seriously, when are we getting together?
I am very happy for you!!!
Just as Chad said yesterday..."Real men wear PINK!"
You guys make way cute girls! :)
pregnancies take too long...i think you should just have her now!! i'm so excited for you guys!
Yayyyy! Four girls! Way to go Chad!! :)
You will never be sorry that you are getting another girl. What would the world be like without our Markee????? Congratulations. When you get 2 boys next it will be even sweeter!!!!
Aunt Lena
Post a Comment