Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's A Boy!

Finally, my sister Lisa and her hubby Casey, welcomed their handsome little boy
*ROMAN MICHAEL MORGAN*
into their little family just one week ago!

I LOVE THIS BOY!!!

September 30, 2009
2:30 pm
9 pounds 1 ounce
20 inches long

He's the first boy grandchild to be born on my side of the family
-therefore, he is SERIOUSLY outnumbered-
but already he has brought such a different, special, wonderful feeling to the family!
I cry just thinking about him and my sister and how proud I am of her!
I was able to be there for almost
(i took a little break to go home and TRY to sleep. that was a joke! i was too excited!!!)
the entire 18 hours of delivery and for the moment this little guy came into the world.
What a beautiful experience!


These are the three little ones.
Camry Grace, Roman Michael, Jaidyn Sariah

All six of the cousins. . .

Have I mentioned how much

...I LOVE MY FAMILY...

1 comments:

Becky said...

You've been a busy blogger! Your mom and dad must seriously be in grandparent heaven!