Welcome to the family
Jaidyn Sariah Harris!!!
Jaidyn Sariah Harris!!!
Isn't she gorgeous!??!
August 31, 2009
7 pounds 13 0unces
19 inches long
We are so glad you're here!
I am an aunt!!!
(For the first time on my side of the family!)
Jaidyn was born to my brother Bryan and his beautiful wife Jessica!
Jaidyn was born to my brother Bryan and his beautiful wife Jessica!
I am so happy for them!
Jessica has become like my own sister and I am so grateful to have her in our family.
Here is a picture of Jaidyn and Camry.
Jaidyn was a week old and Camry was one day old.
We've been able to be excited, nervous, happy and miserable together!
We've spent time talking about what our little ones were doing up in heaven together
and trying to guess when they'd come and join our family.
and trying to guess when they'd come and join our family.
We've worried about each other and the little babies growing inside us.
We've laughed at our big bellies and all the things you experience during pregnancy.
I think it's brought us all closer together and I am thankful for that!
I love having family!
0 comments:
Post a Comment