Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A month already?

I can't believe that our sweet Camry is already a month old! This last month has seemed like nothing but a blur - but it's been wonderful! It's been so exciting and fun and exhausting .

Camry is such a good baby. I really couldn't have asked the Lord to send me an ~angel~ of a baby sweeter than her. She is so content and I can tell she already has a very sweet and pleasant personality. I love watching her sisters love her. They adore her! Chad and I went on a little date a couple of weekends ago - (it had been too long!) - and we took Camry with us. We hadn't been gone for very long before the babysitter sent me a text saying Sydney was crying because she missed her baby. How cute is that?!

Here's a little **CATCH-UP** of the last couple of months.
I know, MONTHS.
What can I say?
I finally feel like sitting at the computer.
Be prepared for picture overload!


~Camry~

Looking very drowsy, I might add.


**Sisters**



This is just a super cute picture of Lisa and Camry hanging out -- with baby Roman, of course!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Okay, the picture of the 3 girls with the 3 babies, is adorable. It's like they each have a baby doll to play with. And they just might try to play with them! So cute! Love you guys and can't wait to meet all the new babies!!!

Jules said...

She is such a cutie! Congratulations on your little one.