Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Tayto Baby


For all who know my Taylor, you will understand how this picture describes her in a nutshell. Need I say more?

6 comments:

Case said...

For some reason I can just see Chad doing the same thing! I miss you guys!!

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I have seen Chad do that before. :o)

Devon and Brooke said...

your blog is so cute! i am glad you have one - so we can see all the cute pictures of your girls! love you and miss you!

Bry and Meliss said...

Being Taylor's Sunbeam teacher--I can see that in her! How cute! She is such a cutie, we love having her in our class :)

Rylee said...

Love your blog...email me at rylee_9@hotmail.com and I'll invite you to mine.

Case said...

Ok, it's time for a new post. I've been waiting and waiting. C'mon you can't be that busy with 3 crazy little girls. Oh, and we might need to talk this week, and it just might make you happy.