Friday, March 21, 2008

My turn for tag!

TEN YEARS AGO . . . it was 1998. I had made it through half of my first year at BYU and honestly could not have been having more fun! 67-41: Long live the memories! :)

FIVE PLACES I HAVE VISITED . . . Man, I have been all over the place -- but some of my favorites were: 1)Paris, France 2)London, England -- Those two were with my favorite cousin and best friend Sherrie for our Senior Trip -- how lucky were we!?? 3)Maui, Hawaii -- by far the most memorable Christmas present mom and dad ever gave us!! 4)Las Vegas, Nevada -- one of the funniest get-aways with Chad ever!!! Everything that could have gone wrong did and all we could do was laugh about it!!! and 5)Disneyland -- this place will always be a favorite!!

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST . . . Holy Cow! I have a never ending list of things to do! The number one thing on my to do list would be to actually accomplish something on my to do list but that would require not starting anything else on my to do list and that would be virtually impossible for me to do! Make sense? Just a hint: How many rooms in my house are half-painted???

I ENJOY . . . my kids and hubby, listening to my girls laugh, going to the temple, chocolate shakes with Snickers from Iceberg, a really good workout, the smell of Easter Lilies, the simplicity and bright colors of tulips, decorating my house, camping, being with my entire family, baking, reading, gardening . . the list could go on and on and on and on . . .

THREE BAD HABITS . . . spending too much time trying to figure out how to make my blog cuter . . . throwing my clothes on the floor (this has NEVER been a problem for me before . . . I'm the type of person that has to have a place for everything and put everything in its place, but the last year or so, all that has gone down the tubes . . . what the heck???) . . . and, as mentioned before, only half-painting rooms in my house. Which, doesn't have to do so much with me being lazy and just not finishing the job, but more about me not being able to commit to a color. And that is a super bad habit of mine!

FIVE THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME . . . 1) I told myself one week before setting up my blog that I would never blog. 2)I signed up with the PTA to be in charge of the Flouride program at the elementary school next year to help out a friend. What was I thinking??? 3) I made a New Year's Resolution to learn how to play tennis this year. 4)I really want to visit Italy 5)Growing up I SWORE I would never live in that place with the strange name that no one can pronounce . . . you know, Tool - e . . . and now I LOVE it here and want to buy 5 acres and live here forever!!!

FIVE JOBS I HAVE HAD . . . 1)Teller at Zions Bank 2)Office Manager at Helaman Halls on the BYU campus 3)Data Entry at a really boring place I can't even remember the name of 4)Cashier at a clothing place in the lame factory outlet mall in Draper 5)And either the rest of my jobs were more boring than the previous two that I can't remember ever having them, or after only being able to sleep for 3 hours last night, my brain has shut off completely.?!

2 comments:

Leesee Girlyfield said...

First of all, I would like to know what the heck you are doing at the computer at 5 o'clock in the morning. What's wrong with you?! Anyway, the whole never accomplishing anything on your to-do list...SO FUNNY! You make me laugh!

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Yeah, you (and Chad) say "stinkin" a lot... but I love it!!! In fact, I catch myself saying it now too.