Thursday, March 20, 2008

My sweet girls . . .

must get their thoughtfulness from their daddy! Last night while Chad was working late, the girls fixed me a delicious meal consisting of pretzels, orange slices (I was out of it on the couch and had no idea they were using knives!!!), cherry tomatoes, a bowl of Cheerios with whole milk (love the Cheerios, can't stand whole milk!) and a glass of water. Kylie told me that they wanted all pink dishes for me but they couldn't find a pink bowl, and the piece of paper folded in half so it can stand by itself says "MOM" on it. And the best part??? They brought it to me on Sydney's high chair tray!! Cute, uh?

1 comments:

Jules said...

Jen, fabulous blog! In answer to your post on my blog, yes I'd love to be on your favorites list. I still haven't quite figured that one out yet, but when I do, I'd like to do the same.

This blogging thing isn't just fun, it is ADDICTING! I am neglecting everything else. Arggh.

Julie