I love hand-me-down costumes... your girls look darling. I also love your frankenstine...did you make him?
I hope your children get uglier. Otherwise they will go through life reaping the horrible benefits of being extremely gorgeous!Seriously ... all little beauties, every one.
Cute, cute, cute! Love those little girls!Grammy
looks like a super fun halloween :)
Jen, I love the big Frankenstein. I've seen miniature ones but that is the cutest I have seen! You probably cut it out, and painted it too. Very cute!
such cute pics - looks like you had a fun halloween!
Cute girls! We need to play! Call me when you're down at your Mom's next.Love you all!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love hand-me-down costumes... your girls look darling. I also love your frankenstine...did you make him?
I hope your children get uglier. Otherwise they will go through life reaping the horrible benefits of being extremely gorgeous!
Seriously ... all little beauties, every one.
Cute, cute, cute! Love those little girls!
Grammy
looks like a super fun halloween :)
Jen, I love the big Frankenstein. I've seen miniature ones but that is the cutest I have seen! You probably cut it out, and painted it too. Very cute!
such cute pics - looks like you had a fun halloween!
Cute girls! We need to play! Call me when you're down at your Mom's next.
Love you all!!
Post a Comment