Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Start the Countdown!!!

A brand new episode of the office will be on Thursday night! Don't let us down, guys! Make it a good one! We've had to wait too long for this!!! :)

8 comments:

Case said...

I think the whole world wil be watching this Thursday! At least anyone in the world that is cool. I'm soooo excited!!

Becky said...

Amen.

Sherrie said...

For those of you who need any and all "Office" info. check out officetally.com...all sorts of good spoiler-ish info. Good stuff!

Bry and Meliss said...

Yes!!! I have been WAITING for this FOREVER! Bry and I quote the office all the time...it's by far our favorite show ever!

Leesee Girlyfield said...

YAY! Can't wait!!! How about Chuck, when is that one supposed to be on again?

Devon and Brooke said...

only a little bit longer... i am cracking up that we posted at the same time - most mean that we are super cool! love you!

Case said...

I never ended up texting you back or calling you...but I must admit I was a little disappointed with the office. Don't get me wrong, it was definitely funny....but I guess with all the hype I was expecting a little more. But that might just be my opinion :)

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

"I finally splurged and bought a plasma. Sometimes, I just stand here for hours, watching tv."