So, It's finally Daddy's turn at blogging. Writing this is almost as hard as writing that 15 page research paper in junior English class at BYU(I think I got a C because I only wrote 10 pages). Needless to say, I'm not good at writing, nor do I like it.
Anyway, Taylor gave her first talk in Primary today. She did a wonderful job. She talked about following the prophet. She shared Nephi's experience following his father's council to go back to Jerusalem to get the brass plates (1NE 3:7). She stood there without wiggling and spoke loud and clear. She did awesome!! This is in complete contrast of an earlier experience this week when she wet her pants, pooped on the couch, sprinkled an entire bottle of baby powder, a bottle of bubble bath and 2 bottles of lotion all over her bedroom! All within about 1 hour!! She is either bipolar, ADHD, or just a woman?!
Jen cowgirled up yesterday and rode in a helicopter for a tour of Tooele valley. A collegue of mine owns his own helicopter. Once a year or so he takes us for a ride. This time I forced Jen to come along. She was sitting in the back holding on the the support bar in front of her. Her knuckles were white and she breathed only 2-3 times the whole 1/2 hr flight. After it was over she said it wasn't as bad as she thought, but she's not that interested in going again.
Anyway, that is my first attempt at blogging. I hope I didn't disappoint all you professional bloggers out there!
7 years ago
8 comments:
I'm so proud of you Chaddy. You did so good. Although I didn't like the comment about Taylor's bipolar tendencies being just a woman. But overall you did good. Tell Jen I am super proud of her for riding the helicopter!!
Way to go Chad!!!!
Chad, This is Aunt Lena! Your blogging stories were great! But let's get honest, it doesn't really count if you don't put in pictures so...... another C grade from Aunt Lena for not putting in pictures. I love seeing your girls! Fun stories though!
Aunt Lena!
You're a mean husband. But good job on the blogging and Taylor did give a great talk. She's adorable!
Good job, Chad! It isn't that bad, once you get going!
Jen, I don't blame you for only breathing a few times for the flight...it's a LONG way down!:)
~Lisa W.
Hmmmm, I just can't thing of anything clever to write, ya nerd!
Nice job Chad... except for the ADHD comment! :) Now, if you could talk to Joel about participating in the blog world, that would be great!
Tell Taylor great job from Kate & Ian! It's always fun to watch them in Primary.
Thanks for the offer to bring Rowdy over... you are too sweet! :)But, I think for now we are going to stick with the cow (yet to be named).
As for Joel, I am in total agreement about needing to work harder for that putter. We'll see how long I can milk it!
Post a Comment