Thursday, April 3, 2008

Any New Kids fans out there?

So I just read on Yahoo today that The New Kids on the Block are reuniting and going on tour. I admit, I was a New Kids fan back in the day. . . and I can still sing "Hangin' Tough" . . . but I don't know how I feel about this. Mostly, I think it's kinda funny that they're going to do this and even more funny that they are probably going to make millions . . . what do you think?? Here's the link to the story in case any of you die hard fans want to check it out!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080403/ap_en_mu/new_kids

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they're just trying to re-live their good 'ol days!

Case said...

I was the right age to be a big fan...but unfortunatley I was a bit of a boy...so I don't remember having any crushes on them. But I have a big crush on Mark Wahlberg now...too bad he doesn't join in! hahahahaha...I would like to hear you perform Hangin' Tough.

Sherrie said...

Hey!
This has nothing to do with this particular post, but I needed practice leaving comments.
So, hey, "Thanks!" for putting me on your favorite blog list. I feel super cool now!
I am going to need some tips though...like how the heck do you do the slide show and picture thing? Oh, the technology!
Love ya! Sherrie")