I can't believe Taylor is five today! And, my, what a FUN five years we've had! Who knew this peaceful little baby would give me a run for my money unlike any could imagine??
I love everything about her! She's got the cutest laugh, the busiest little brain and the sweetest little dimple that shows up with her amazing smiles.
It's funny to watch her grow because while she's ALL GIRL . . . she's as TOMBOY as you can get. One of these days I will get a picture of her in her beautiful princess dress, playing in the dirt, collecting roly poly bugs and all other sorts of bugs she can find!
In fact, the other day as she walked out of her room ready for church, in her new PINK dress, PINK shoes and PINK sunglasses, Kylie said, "Mom, Taylor's got SHARPAY (from High School Musical) written ALL over her!"
She looked like a little pink DIVA ready to go out and conquer the world!!!!
About 3 days old.

Two years old and our FIRST episode of cutting her own hair.
I LOVE this little face~ even if it always has a little dirt on it!
Can you see the little dimple?? I love it!!

4 comments:
What a cutie! Can't wait to see you guys!!!
Ha ha... I forgot how funny that last chop of hers was! :) Happy Birthday To Tayto! We love love love her so much!!!
She did look adorable in her Pink look. My son Ben was impressed too. I think he really liked her sunglasses.
She's such a pretty little thing. I'd actually forgotten just how bad her last self-haircut was!
Post a Comment