Yesterday I was getting a life insurance exam. They sent a phlebotomist to my house to get blood, weight, height, and blood pressure so they could find out what my chances of dying in the next 30 years are. My daughters were very interested in seeing all of this happen. They were sitting right there when I got my blood drawn and were asking many questions about who, why, what, and how. I started to explain to Kylie what life insurance is. I said, "Life insurance is when you girls and Mom get money if I die. Then Mom won't have to go to work, but will have enough money to pay for the things you need." I didn't tell her how much money the policy was worth. Kylie got very sad at the thought of her Dad dying and not being around. I was touched. Then about 30-60 seconds later she got this evil grin on her face, started laughing and said, "We're gonna be RICH! We're gonna be RICH!" I've never seen her so excited. She could hardly wait for the money to come in. I love this girl!!!!
7 years ago
7 comments:
This is a hilarious post and I'm very impressed that Chad blogged! I don't think Andrew would dare to blog on our "family blog".... Good job!
Kids ... brutal but honest. Don't even get started on telling your girls about "the Will"
I love it! At least you know you'll have a shopping buddy if the worst happens!
That is so funny, your phelbotomist stopped Q while he was jogging and asked for directions to your house he said you got a more friendlier one then the one we just had.
I think my vote is money...unless your talking about MY dad or money...then I choose my dad.
Ha ha ha ha! There is a girl after my own heart!!! Such a great story! Love you guys!
So funny, Chad!! Makes you feel important, huh!! Kids are great.
Post a Comment