Yay! I think the morning sickness phase of this pregnancy is slowing ending! I'm starting to feel better each day . . . hopefully I'm not speaking too soon!
I had my first Dr. appointment on Tuesday. He couldn't find the heartbeat (scary!) so he decided right there to do an ultrasound. Thank heavens for modern technology! As soon as he got the ultrasound machine on and in the right place, I could see the little heart beating like crazy. Turns out this kid is already super active (yikes!) and gave the Dr. a run for his money while he was trying to measure the baby ~ wouldn't hold still!!!
Reminds me of another child we have . . . :)
Anyway, our official due date is September 17!
My brothers wife, Jessica is due September 9 and my sister, Lisa is due October 13!!! Our family is going to double the number of grandkids we currently have in just one month!!!
6 comments:
i was reading back through your posts and that is so great that Chad posts. It was a long time ago when I read through your blog, you were on vacation and Chad posted. It was hilarious!!! Pretending to be a mother and all the important daily tasks we have...cleaning, errands, feeding the chillens, blogging!! hee hee I don't know if I already told you but Conratulations and the 4th little one. That would be absolutly amazing if it was a boy just like the Maxfields!!! Hope to see you on Saturday.
WHAT?!?!? BABY?!?! GREAT news guys! We need to chat and catch up... we miss you guys terribly! :)
Talk soon!
Yay!!! I'm so glad you're feeling better. We're so excited to see you guys. It's just a few weeks away!
Congrats!!! Lets hope for Chad that it is a boy!I did grow up with three sisters and my Dad lived through the whole thing!!
hope the a.m. sickness ends soon!! good to hear all is well.
how exciting! don't boys have higher heart rate? i just made that up but i bet it's totally true:)
Post a Comment