I feel so relieved to know I am not the only one!!!! But the real question is..... Do you stay in your jammies all day long???? (please say yes, please say yes :)
I'm with you on that! Then I feel guilty, and if anyone comes to the door, I have to hide and tell the kids to be super quiet so that no one else knows my weakness. And, by the way, I really hope you take me up on my offer. I will come get her any day, just say the words, and I'm there!!
Uhhhh....no way! Broder was in the same outfit/jammies for at least two days. I look at it as an energy saver...less laundry, less water. I'm totally "green."
There is nothing better than staying in your PJ's all day! It's even better parenting if your'e in them yourself! :) Congrats on your due date...we're so excited for you guys! You have the CUTEST kids, it will be fun to see another one join the family! (PS-I just showed Bry the post about the Ute fan you guys put up a little bit ago-he wanted to make sure Chad knew he LOVED it :)
10 comments:
I feel so relieved to know I am not the only one!!!! But the real question is..... Do you stay in your jammies all day long???? (please say yes, please say yes :)
I'm with you on that! Then I feel guilty, and if anyone comes to the door, I have to hide and tell the kids to be super quiet so that no one else knows my weakness. And, by the way, I really hope you take me up on my offer. I will come get her any day, just say the words, and I'm there!!
Uhhhh....no way! Broder was in the same outfit/jammies for at least two days. I look at it as an energy saver...less laundry, less water. I'm totally "green."
My thought is that anything goes when you're pregnant.
I am not preggo and we still stay in our jammies all day. What is my excuse?
ABSOLUTLEY!!! You should be in jammies too! :) Jammie days are THE Best!
Ditto to what everyone else said!! I stay in my pj's ALL the time and I'm NOT preggers.....
less laundry, they're comfy all day . . . totally good parenting
There is nothing better than staying in your PJ's all day! It's even better parenting if your'e in them yourself! :) Congrats on your due date...we're so excited for you guys! You have the CUTEST kids, it will be fun to see another one join the family!
(PS-I just showed Bry the post about the Ute fan you guys put up a little bit ago-he wanted to make sure Chad knew he LOVED it :)
I just let my kids sleep in their clothes so your a steep ahead of me by putting your kids in jammies in the first place.:)
Post a Comment