This is a question everyone who knows our family asks us.
A LOT.
Well, today, she has done it again!
We spent the morning in Salt Lake at a car dealership looking for a car that works to replace our car that doesn't work. Over the loud speakers, some groovy music was playing. Taylor kept herself busy by shakin' it and watching her shadow do the same.
Then, just a few hours later, I asked my sweet little girl to get her PJ's on
A LOT.
Well, today, she has done it again!
We spent the morning in Salt Lake at a car dealership looking for a car that works to replace our car that doesn't work. Over the loud speakers, some groovy music was playing. Taylor kept herself busy by shakin' it and watching her shadow do the same.
Then, just a few hours later, I asked my sweet little girl to get her PJ's on
so we could start movie night.
When this simple task had taken her just a little too long to accomplish,
my sixth sense -- the "Taylor's into trouble" sense -- kicked in and I went searching.
Now keep in mind, she had only been out of my sight for a meager 2 to 3 minutes.
To my utter astonishment, when I called her name, she came running! How obedient!
To my utter horror/shock/amazement/wonder/you fill in the blank,
she proudly showed me what she had done to, as she explained it, get her hair out of her face.
I'll hand it to her, she is definitely a problem solver who is not afraid to take matters into her own hands if need be!!!

And so, I will apologize to Grammy and the rest of the Jarvis family because I am almost certain that we will all be wanting family pictures in Nauvoo in a few weeks, and sweet little Taylor just might look like her daddy and Grandad in the pictures!!!
7 comments:
That little STINKER! Like I said...that does not sound like the sweet little Taylor we are used to in Sunbeams, but I know she's quite the pill at home! My goodness...is there anything she hasn't gotten into? :)
You are so calm about it in your blog...that is seriously one of my worst fears with Ashley! Emily has done it twice, not to the extent that Taylor did, but it is still terrible! What did you do to "Fix" it?
On my goodness!! She is quick and thorough, isn't she?")
Yikes!!!! That made me sick to my stomach. What was she thinking!?!?!
I'm soooo sorry, Jen! Oh my gosh, I really think I'm going to throw up now.
Jen, I get such a kick out of your girls. With the blog I feel like I know them at least a little and the new hair cut is amazing! I think it's a right of passage of some sort, MOST KIDS DO IT! Actually Uncle Charlie did it to me instead of doing it to myself. But hair or no hair, your girls are adorable!
Aunt Lena
when do we get to see updated pics of this?!! I can't wait, Lisa is super good, I bet she made it look really cute! I missed you SOOOO much this weekend! I can't wait for Nauvoo!!!
Oh, my word!! Too funny! But even my boys cut their hair to get it out of their eyes--makes life interesting! She is still adorable-hair cut or not!
Aunt Tonna
Post a Comment