Friday, May 16, 2008

A to Z about me . . .

A- Attached or Single? Attached for 8 1/2 fabulous years (or nine if you take into account the time from when to met to when we got married!)
B-Best Friend? Chad wins.
C-Cake or pie? Chocolate Cake! (with chocolate frosting!)
D-Day of choice? Just like my sister Brooke, right now it's Wednesday! Chad starts work at 1:00 in the afternoon, so we have a mini-Saturday in the middle of the week!
E-Essential Item? A new home decor magazine. (That could also be listed under my bad habits!)
F-Favorite color? Red. Sorry Chad.
G-Gummy bears or worms? Neither. How about Swedish Fish instead? Yum!
H-Home town? I call Stansbury Park, UT home, but Sandy, UT is a close second!
I-Favorite indulgence? Also like Brooke - Ice Cream. But we don't have Andy's out here, so we go for Iceberg. Chocolate Ice Cream with Snickers.
J-January or July? July. What's NOT to love about July? Fireworks. Swimming. Picnics. Camping. And my birthday.
K-Kids? 3 beautiful, busy girls!
L-Life isn't complete without: FAMILY and good FRIENDS!
M-Marriage date? January 15, 2000.
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 3 brothers and 1 sister and lots of wonderful in-laws that I really just consider brothers and sisters.
O-Oranges or Apples? Oranges.
P-Phobias? Cockroaches.
Q-Quote? Always and in everything let there be reverence
R-Reasons to smile? I don't really have a reason not to!
S-Season of choice? Summer, for sure!
T-Tag 3 people: Becky, Brooke N., Alisa
U-Unknown fact about me? I have this thing for making Chocolate Chip Cookies. I love to bake, but if they don't turn out the way I want them to, it bothers me so much I usually have to make another batch within the next few days. Wierd, uh?
V-Vegetable? All of em' are super tasty! I especially love green peppers and corn on the cob.
W-Worst habit? Starting a new page in my check register if I don't like my handwriting or if I mess up.
X-Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound. I've never had an Xray.
Y-Your favorite food? Cereal. Usually the healthy kind. Wheaties, Total, Raisin Bran. But I really LOVE Cinnamon Life, too!
Z-Zodiac sign: Cancer

1 comments:

Case said...

Cha-Cha Caaake? Cha-Cha Fros-ing?