This is Kylie and I thought it was my turn to post, 'cause I need the practice so I can grow up to be a good blogger. I lost my second tooth last night. The Tooth fairy brought $1. At first I thought the Tooth fairy forgot me, but then my mom found the dollar by my lamp. It turns out that the Tooth fairy did not want to wake up Rowdy, 'cause he was sleeping with me. 
7 years ago
3 comments:
Congrats Kylie!! You are already a very skilled blogger :)
Yea Kylie! Your mouth looks good!! we are so excited to see you in a few weeks!
Hey Kylie! losing a tooth is a milestone in a girls life and a whole dollar?!?! Way to go! And I would say that you are well on your way to being a GREAT blogger!!
Your Favorite GREAT Aunt!
Post a Comment