Thursday, May 1, 2008

Pictures from Sydney's Birthday

I finally got some pictures off of my brother's camera from Sydney's birthday party. Please ignore the dirty clothes, messy faces, and messier hair. . . we had just spent some very sweet and precious hours at the hospital with Grandma and were all a little worn out.

Regardless of that, the girls had a fabulous time celebrating Sydney's 2nd birthday and were anxious to help her open every single present she received!!!

8 comments:

Case said...

How fun!!! I love the one of her and Tayto kissing!

Lis said...

Happy Birthday Syd!! What a darling little one! It was so GREAT to see her (and you all) in Feb!

Sorry to hear about Grandma Jen! She'll be missed!

Devon and Brooke said...

cute birthday pictures! we are getting so excited to see you guys! It is going to be a blast to be altogether!
so sorry about your grandma! I know that you are going to miss her alot! we are lucky to have the gospel to help make it a little easier. love you lots!

Case said...

less than a month until i get to see you guys!!

Case said...

so i heard taylor has some good news!! maybe you should blog about it!!

Becky said...

I tagged you.

AnnaMarie said...

Your girls are all so adorable! Hopefully I will get my own some day! I almost don't believe Chad's story about Taylor, please tell me it isn't true!

Dr H said...

Jeez, how many kids you guys have now? My last count was one but I haven't seen you in like 10 years. Keep me updated. Check out my blog too!!!

http://chrishepper.blogspot.com/