Friday, May 16, 2008

Tag. Again!

I'm trying to catch up on all my blogging tonight because Chad is working late. So, here is another tag to entertain my brain!

(Becky, you'll have to let me know how the movie was . . . I spent my girl's night blogging! And I think it's really funny that we both rented the same movie for tonight! Great minds think alike . . . blah, blah, blah.)

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog.
List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys:
My family.
The Gospel.
Flowers.

3 Fears:
Cockroaches.
Small airplanes.
My girls becoming teenagers.

3 Goals:
Finish my Interior Design schooling.
Learn to play tennis.
You know the story... choose ONE paint color for my walls. (Which Chad won't let me do until I accomplish goal #1)

Current obsessions/collections:
Home Decorating Magazines.
Worrying about how my kids are growing up.
Yoga.

3 random surprising facts about me:
I love to run. I know that's surprising based on my current fitness level, but I really do love it! :)
I have 3 kidneys.
We have to buy a new car this week and I WANT another mini-van! Am I a professional Mom or what??? Let's be honest -- you can't beat 25 mpg!!!

I tag: Sherrie, Melissa, Casie, Brooke J., Julie S.

3 comments:

Becky said...

You have three kidneys? I'm pretty sure that deserves more than just a one-liner!

Dr H said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LUtp04ylx2Q

This link is for Chad. ABout minivans. :)

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

I'm going to need a whole post devoted to the 3 kidney thing please!! And I'll join you in finishing your design school! But I'll have to actually start first, then we can finish together!