Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pictures

Well, we tried to keep Taylor's hair as long as we could. When I curl it, it actually looks pretty cute. The bangs in front are pretty much stuck the way they are until they grow out. Sydney, of course, wanted her picture taken too. She LOVES having her picture taken!
Here are some pictures from Kylie's soccer game on Saturday. She did GREAT! She had a few kicks and almost scored a goal! Good job Kylie!

4 comments:

Case said...

I LOVE when you post new pictures! Taylor hair looks cute and I can tell it will be really cute when those darn bangs grow a little! And this is going to sound weird, but that picture of Sydney looks like Devon. I know, sounds crazy. And I'm glad to see Ky can make it through a whole soccer game without throwing up! :) haha, looks like she did great!!

Devon and Brooke said...

her hair is cute - good thing hair grows fast - maybe you should give her some prenatal vitamins - that always makes mine grow lots faster! :) you are a such a good mom jen! had loved the picture of Kylie in her soccer uniform! i can't wait to see y'all in a few weeks! love you!

Rylee said...

Jen, Taylor's hair looks cute now! Its an adorable little pixy cut now, love it!

Bry and Meliss said...

Poor little Taylor...the fun thing will be to show those pictures of her to all of her boyfriends when she's older!